Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my journey so far....

hi my beloved member of this small pond, sorry for the long update i bet none of u miss me haha :D well i'm currently on a journey to the big sea people called "world" recently i'm just get hospitalized for my injured leg and i manage to survive however it left me in confusion as the hospital system is pretty messy because i'm using making an insurance claim and it require the doctor to fill up the form however the doctor refuse to do it and without i can't claim anything and when i go to their medical office they tell me to pay 80 over dollar to release the medical record however they still will not fill up the form and according to my tutor,"The Big Fish", tell me that we do not need it and they will still be able to make the claim. they suddenly today the other "Big Fish" tell me that i should go and pay the fee to get the claim going. so now, i'm here sitting and thinking on what should i do. so what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment